Turn Window Shoppers into Customers

What is Retargeting?

Retargeting is the process of tracking who has visited your site or social media profiles in the past, and crafting specialised marketing for those visitors to foster an ongoing visibility and engagement with them across the internet. Through using anonymous browsing cookies on your site, you can make sure you’re placing more of your ads in front of people that have already shown curiosity in your brand - boosting your chance of conversions considerably!

Why Do I Need Retargeting Services?

Only 2% of site visitors convert to a sale on their first visit - meaning that bringing them back for a second, third or fourth visit, the primary aim of retargeting, is a must for any marketing campaign. And with Supple’s expert help, you’ll get more bang for your buck.

With dynamic advertising and a multi-platform social media campaigns, Supple can help your ads reach previous site visitors while they’re browsing. We use various ad exchanges to achieve this, some of which include:


Only agencies that achieve the high standards set by Google can be certified as Google Partners, providing trusted online marketing solutions.

Enhance Your Business

True brand recognition never starts with the first visit - it’s a cumulative process. Retargeting helps you build an identity, and relationship, with your next loyal customer.

Process for a Successful Retargeting Strategy

Like a lot of things life, the whole is often greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to retargeting. Supple’s multi-pronged approach delivers better results.

  • Using cookies, target lost shoppers based on what particular pages they visited on your site, geography, time of day and more!

  • With careful data analysis, identify and define a highly targeted audience to engage.

  • Craft compelling retargeting ads.

  • Showcase your past visitors quality ads wherever they go.

  • Boost conversions with quality ad copy and ongoing audience engagement.

  • Track conversions alongside site visitors to refine the retargeting strategy.

Client Testimonials

When you hire Supple to handle your retargeting strategy you can trust that you’re in capable hands - but don’t take our word for it! Here are a few testimonials from some of our satisfied customers:

I was a long term client with EXA Web Solutions since 2005. I was becoming disillusioned with the service & results over the past two years & coincidently Supple approached me at that same time. I was very hesitant to make what I imagined to be such a difficult & possibly risky move. But the team at Supple made the transition so simple & easy & we were live without any downtime whatsoever.

Our rankings have improved, our traffic is up & we are very happy to be on board with these guys who are so helpful. The personal service is wonderful! I can highly recommend their services.

Garry Gillette, Owner

Mahogany by Hand

Common Retargeting Questions

Retargeting is simple in theory - by remembering previous site visitors, you can target ads to an audience you know is interested in your brand, industry or product. In practice, however, some of the specifics can get a little confusing.

Check out some of our Retargeting FAQs to get a better sense of what retargeting is, how it’s done and why Supple is the perfect choice for handling the technical side of things.

- What Is Retargeting?

Retargeting is a form of online advertising that can help you keep your brand in front of visitors even after they leave your website. Research has shown that only 2% of online shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. With retargeting you can follow the other 98% and show them your ads on a third party website. This increases the chance of them visiting your site again and completing the purchase.

+ How Does Retargeting work?

+ Who uses Retargeting?

+ Retargeting vs. Remarketing

+ When to use Retargeting?

+ Would Retargeting help my business?

Here Are Some of Our Case Studies

Over the years, we’ve built a solid reputation in creating quality websites for a wide range of clients. We can produce all manner of websites, from eCommerce sites through to product catalogs and service sites. Here are a few case studies:

Access Health

Access Health is a leading supplier of medical equipment...

  • e-Commerce

Apollo Patios

Apollo Patios is a patio design and installation service that...

  • Service Websites

Mahogany By Hand

Mahogany By Hand is a market leader in french-styled...

  • Product Catalog

Maroondah Air

Maroondah Air is a Melbourne-based home heating and cooling...

  • Service Websites

Where Are We?

Supple operates in two offices – Richmond, Melbourne and
Macquarie Park, Sydney.

Retargeting Melbourne

84 Church Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121

Retargeting Sydney

64 Talavera Road,
Macquarie Park,NSW 2113


Get in touch today to request a free, no obligation consultation.

Awards & Affilications