What constitutes ‘personal information’?
Throughout the website, we may refer to ‘personal information’. This concept relates to any information or opinion (regardless of its accuracy) reasonably identifiable about an individual. This includes details of your name, age, gender, website information and contact details.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
The kind of personal information we collect or hold about you is as reasonably necessary for our business activities, which includes:
- information you input when you create or modify any profile on our website, ie: your name, phone number, residential address, website info and email address supplied;
- messages which you send this website, whether through a personal profile, external email or comments on certain links on our pages;
- any information provided by way of a job application through this website;
- any information provided to us by way of online surveys or questionnaires; and/ or
- any information you provide to us through forms submitted through this website, ie: requests for further information, search engine optimisation services or becoming a client, any provision of your credit card or bank details.
Furthermore, this website may collect non-personal information about your visit (i.e. the time, date and duration of your browsing session). This data does not include anything pertaining to your identity, and is simply used to maintain the functionality and ease-of-use of this site. We only collect the personal information about you as permitted by the Privacy Act.
This information may be collected by us in person, by phone, through our website or by email. We may also collect your personal information from third parties and organisations engaged by us to carry out. We may collect and use personal and non-personal collected information, such as your email provided , to send you updates about our services, changes in the SEO landscape or invitations to events. If you would prefer to not be contacted about these areas, email us at email@example.com.
As required under the Privacy Act, at all times we will take the following reasonable steps to ensure:
- any personal information collected by us is as accurate, completed and as up-to-date as possible;
- your personal information is protected from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure; and
- to delete any personal information if no longer required for any purpose permitted by the Privacy Act.
For your own protection, some sections of this site may ask for the use of a password. We suggest that to maintain the strength of this password, you do not share it with others and update frequently.
Why do we collect, hold and use your personal information?
There are a number of purposes we may collect, hold and use your personal information. These are permitted by the Privacy Act and include the following:
to provide our services directly or through any third party we engage;
to perform the functions and activities of our business, including invoicing; and
to manage our relationship with you to contact you regarding your service or other offers we may have that we think may be of interest to you.
In order to fulfill the above purposes, Supple Solutions may disclose your personal information to individuals, related entities or other organisations such as our professional advisors and regulatory bodies if and when required. Other parties we may share information (personal and non-personal) with are services that assist us in auditing, security, delivery, archive-keeping, consulting and technical support.
Third Party Tracking
To improve the functionality and performance of this website, Supple Solutions uses third-party tracking tools. These tools are specifically made so that they are unable to collect personal information, instead collecting non-specific, aggregate information for statistical analysis. However, as this information is collected by a third party, Supple Solutions is not responsible for what information is actually collected and how said information is used.
This collected data allows us to improve our website’s functionality, on top of facilitating Analytics, Advertising, Behavioral Targeting and Retageting, alongside the Interaction with external social media platforms.
Accessing Your Information
You are entitled to access personal information Supple Solutions has collected during your visits. This includes lodging requests to edit or delete information. If you would like to access your information or ask to be removed from our databases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant personal information and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
If you have any questions about how we collect or manage your personal information, do not hesitate to raise this with our Legal Department:
- by calling us on 1300787753
- submitting a request via the contact form;
- by mail, at Suite 5, 84 Church Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 Australia.
Our Legal Department will endeavour to promptly respond any questions or concerns you may have and assist with any resolution required. Further information on your rights to privacy is available to you at the Australian Information Commission (www.oaic.gov.au).